Re: [EP-tech] DataCite DOIs

After much mooching around and reading, it turns out I missed the obvious:

The indexer in EPrints wasn't running so the DOI minting events were all stacked up. Started the indexer and now I have my test server DOIs.

There was nothing wrong with https://mds.test.datacite.org/" and certainly nothing wrong with the plugin.

Just putting this out there if anybody else is stuck on this in the future (or present!).

Thanks,
James