Re: [EP-tech] Bazaar Update Gone Wrong - ORCID Support

Hi Will,

Thanks so much for the quick reply.

I've temporarily disabled the plugin for now. I'll stay behind this evening to make your suggested changes. That way I won't disturb our repository team any more than I already have with my ham-fisted attempts at "improving" things.

I managed to keep calm long enough to get the repository back up and running and then quickly ran outside for some nicotine while I pondered the problem, although I did read the section you refer to earlier on which is what had me thinking "but it checks for a pre-existing field!".

Anyway, thank you for your help,
James