[EP-tech] calculated phrase ref

Is it possible (and if so how) to pass a calculated value to the ref parameter of a phrase call in the citation file, so it will include a value as part of the phrase reference?

e.g.    I want to include something like

<epc:phrase ref=”module_$code” />

so it will include phrases based labelled  “module_a1”, “module_xyz4321”

I know I could do an if test on the value for $code and select different phrases that way but I was trying to be clever / lazy and not have to update the citation definition for every new module that I add to a namedset.

TIA,

Alan

-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302). The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to its secondary activity of credit broking.