[EP-tech] Fwd: how to configure smtp for eprints ?

Hi,

I have installed eprints3 and postfix and would like to configure gmail as a smtp service.

I followed few blog posts and eprints forum, but could not be able to configure smtp.

I appreciate, if you share the right way of configuring email facility.

When I try to send a test mail from Admin, I am getting following error message:

Can't locate object method "new" via package "Net::SMTP::TLS" (perhaps you forgot to load "Net::SMTP::TLS"?) at /usr/share/eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints/Email.pm line 167.

Reference:

Thank you

Satish MV
Librarian