Re: [EP-tech] Open graph Tags

Hi John

That's perfect! I saw all the <meta> tags when I viewed the source and have been trying to suss out where they're added/made. I got as far as template_core.pl, DataObj.pm and EPrint.pm. I wasn't even close in the end.

I've taken a look at those subs you pointed out and I think I know what I need to do, so I'll start properly on Monday. I'll report back when it does what I want it to do...

Thanks,
James