Re: [EP-tech] unset or overwrite triggers

No easily, the idiot* who designed that part of the system didn't put IDs into the triggers, it just makes a list of each trigger function reference for each priority.

https://github.com/eprints/eprints/blob/2d42b2be54004bf3db6881a6d893d39c7a7f909f/perl_lib/EPrints/RepositoryConfig.pm#L96

All I can suggest is, near the end of the cfg.d files (they load alphabetically) remove ALL the triggers from a priority, and reapply just the ones you want. It's a fragile solution.

*I was that idiot, sorry about that.