From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of James Kerwin via Eprints-tech
Sent: 30 January 2019 07:59
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Modifying Details.pm/Overwriting module

Apologies, ignore the previous email. I think I've done it.

It seems if I put the file in the suitable archive location and keep this line the same:

package EPrints::Plugin::Screen::EPrint::Details;

If I change the file name to something different (e.g. Detailz.pm) it appears to overwrite the original Details.pm.

Previously I was changing both the package name and the filename and it was including both.

Thanks,

James