That would be great! I will email you directly.

Thanks,
Karl.

On 25 Jan 2019, at 10:05 pm, Liam Green-Hughes <L.E.Green-Hughes@kent.ac.uk> wrote:

Hi Karl,

I have written an experimental script that tries to fill in missing ORCiDs. If you drop me a line I can share it with you if you want?

Thanks
Liam

Liam Green-Hughes | Library Systems Developer
Learning and Research Development, Information Services, University of Kent

From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk <eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Karl Goetz via Eprints-tech <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Sent: 22 January 2019 01:01
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Retroactively populating ORCID and Researcherid

Hi,

I’ve had a request to update several fields including ORCID and Researcherid for an academic who’s ORCID ID is only on ~10% of their contributions.

Before I do something dangerous in the DB I’m wondering if there is an existing tool which can be used to bulk update those fields from CLI instead.

Thanks,
Karl.

--
Karl Goetz,  Senior Library Officer (Library Systems)
University of Tasmania, Private Bag 25, Hobart 7001