Re: [EP-tech] DB search for users who changed an eprint

Hi All, I didn’t realize this didn’t get onto the list, but if anyone was interested, (and to make it searchable in the tech list archives….), this is the way I have done it over the years… as a starting point…

select userid, actor, action, count(*)

  from history

 where datasetid = 'eprint'

   and timestamp_year = 2017