[EP-tech] Am I right? - eprint_summary_page_actions

Can anyone clarify for me if I’m right or wrong?

Using 3.3.15, I’m trying to update the abstract page (summary_page.xml citation ).

Can the actions (eprint_summary_page_actions) only be rendered as icons, buttons or not shown at all?  I was attempting to get the action uri (e.g. what wraps the icon) but with the action title phrase rather than an icon image.

It seems I can only have

<epc:print expr="$action.action_icon()" />

Or

<epc:print expr="$action.action_button()" />

Is this correct or have I missed something obvious?

Cheers,

Alan

-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302). The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to its secondary activity of credit broking.