Re: [EP-tech] Creation of eprints user accounts

Hi,
Maybe you can look file at archives/{your_archive}/cfg/cfg.d/registration.pl
At bottom of the file, there's a script to allow/deny signup from specific email domain. You can uncheck the # sign and input your institute domain. CMIIW

Regards,
Agung Prasetyo W.