[EP-tech] Altmetric Doughnut

Sorry for the mess, here the code:

subEprints::Plugin::Screen::Eprint::Altmetric::Box::can_be_viewed {

my( $self ) = @_; return 0 if( !defined $self->{processor}->{eprint} );

return 0 if( !$self->{session}->can_call( "altmetric", "get_type_and_id"
) );

return 1

}

The best thing to do would be to make it configurable and update the
plugin.