[EP-tech] Digital Preservation, EPrints-Archivematica Integration

The EPrints-Archivematica integration proposal was presented at Archivematica Camp and OR2018 (https://spectrum.library.concordia.ca/983933/)

I think that an EPrints-Archivematica integration/export plugin could benefit the EPrints community and I hope that we can collaborate on the identification and discussion of issues and the implementation.

I have set up a GitHub repository https://github.com/photomedia/EPrintsArchivematica for this work, and I invite anyone who is currently using EPrints and interested in digital preservation in EPrints through an Archivematica integration to comment in the issues (https://github.com/photomedia/EPrintsArchivematica/issues).

Best wishes,

Tomasz

Tomasz Neugebauer
Digital Projects & Systems Development Librarian / Bibliothécaire des Projets Numériques & Développement de Systèmes
Library / Bibliothèque
Concordia University / Université Concordia

Tel. / Tél. 514-848-2424 ext. / poste 7738
Email / courriel:
tomasz.neugebauer@concordia.ca

www.concordia.ca/faculty/tomasz-neugebauer.html

Mailing address / adresse postale: 1455 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W., LB-540-03, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1M8
Street address / adresse municipale: 1400 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W., LB-540-03, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1M8

library.concordia.ca