[EP-tech] Phrases, Pins and If

Ahhh I see! It's such a relief to know that what I can't do... can't be
done that way.

I was emboldened with epscript when I was altering a citation file last
week so thought I would push it with phrases.

Alan, these phrases are for an email that gets generated based on user
fields that may be either empty or populated (e.g. an embargo reason may be
provided, or it won't). I was attempting to test for emreason being eual to
'' (single quotes) so that might be why they look unbalanced.

Anyway, thank you both for helping and tolerating my silly questions.

Thanks,
James