From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk <eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Aris Kurniawan via Eprints-tech <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Sent: 25 October 2018 02:13:30
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Subject: Re: create download reports for each user

Thank you for the help, but that's not what I want.
the source code cannot display users who are not depositing items but downloading items.
what i expected was, on irstats2 showing all users (both those who have made a deposit and those who have not made a deposit), accompanied by data about how many times the user downloaded the item.
Can you help me?