From: th.lauke@arcor.de [mailto:th.lauke@arcor.de]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 7:40 PM
To: Maher Abdellatif Ahmad Qahwash; eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re:[EP-tech] duplicate key value violates unique constraint "event_queue_pkey"

تحذير: هذه الرسالة مرسلة من خارج الجامعة. لا تفتح أي مرفق أو رابط ما لم تكن متأكداً من أنه آمن
Warning: This mail has been sent from outside KFUPM. Do not open links or attachments unless you are sure they are safe.
Hi Maher,

> "could it be caused because we are using Postgresql instead of Mysql?"
presumably not, because your error message
> EPrints::DataObj::create_from_data('EPrints::DataObj::EventQueue', 'EPrints::Repository=HASH(0x55aa55a83468)', 'HASH(0x55aa592f72d0)', 'EPrints::DataSet=HASH(0x55aa57023030)')
indicates the arguments (which are no subject to Postgresql!?) for the eventID

> shows that the pluginid is "Event::RDF" and is "waiting".
Assuming you are still in test mode of an experimental installation (_NO_ production site!) I recommend a clean up of your indexer:
>From Admin > System Tools > Force start indexer you get this task done.
Afterwards all hanging/waiting events should be gone!?
Otherwise engage EPRINTS/bin/indexer from console.

Hth
Thomas