[EP-tech] REF2021 plugin

Hi everyone,

Just wondering how many of you are using or are planning to use the REF2021 plugin? I have added a modified version (changes are here on a pull request: https://github.com/eprintsug/ref2021) to our Eprints instance and have been asked to develop some additional functionality to help out with the REF. Is anyone else having similar discussions at the moment?

Thanks

Liam

Liam Green-Hughes | Library Systems Developer

Learning and Research Development, Information Services, University of Kent