[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Problems with eprints-tech mailing list
- Subject: [EP-tech] Problems with eprints-tech mailing list
- From: yurj at alfa.it (Yuri)
- Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 08:37:14 +0200
- In-reply-to: <EMEW3|c7c732cc93d4ae1383858f8d6c8c30edu4FFRE03drnfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <EMEW3|c7c732cc93d4ae1383858f8d6c8c30edu4FFRE03drnfirstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
I've received this email.
Il 16/05/2018 16:27, David R Newman ha scritto:
> Hi all,
> It has been reported to me (as of 15:22 BST on 16th May) that the
> eprints-tech mailing list is not working. ?I am sending this email to
> test. ?If people receive this email then it is clearly still working.
> If not (or you receive this days/weeks) later it is/was not working.
> If the latter is the case, I will speak to the mailing list provider to
> see if I can figure out what is going wrong.
> There is a mass migration of @ecs.soton.ac.uk email and mailing lists
> to be managed centrally by the University of Southampton. ?I have been
> contacted to deal with a number of prospective issues with EPrints
> addresses that may stop working without special attention to their
> migration and it is possible that eprints-tech is something that is
> affected that I have not been contacted about.
> David Newman
> *** Options: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/eprints-tech
> *** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
> *** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/
> *** EPrints developers Forum: http://forum.eprints.org/