[EP-tech] Upgrading from 3.0

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 8:53 AM, Yuri <yurj at alfa.it> wrote:
> There's a specific upgrade guide frmo 2.3 to 3.0 in eprints.org:
>
> http://files.eprints.org/256/
>
> did you try it?

My migration is from 3.0 (specifically, VERSION says 3.0.5-rc-1) so
this should not be needed.

Anyway, I managed to have at least a working archive by creating a new
archive (epadmin create), then moving over the files in
documents/disk0 and finally performing the 'epadmin upgrade' command.

However, I do not know eprints well enough to understand if this is
going to cause issues later. For sure, I am still missing the template
customization they made to the old archive pages.