[EP-tech] Upgrading from 3.0

Sorry, I didn't read carefully your email. Anyway, there should be a
cfg/lang/en/templates/default.xml in your old eprints 3.0, also you've
to move the css and javascript to the new location
cfg/templates/default.xml (I think you've to create the templates
directory in 3.3.15). More info on templates in 3.3.15:

https://wiki.eprints.org/w/Branding_with_confidence

https://wiki.eprints.org/w/Branding,_the_next_level