Re: [EP-tech] Elements/Eprints File Upload Refused

Afternoon all,

Apologies for spamming the list, but I found my solution. The additional 22 "[timestamp]Z.atom" files were deleted via the EPrints interface. As soon as this was done, I could upload new files to EPrints through Elements.

Thanks for the advice,
James