Re: [EP-tech] MePrints - Latest Additions view not updated

Hi Muizzudin,

This problem is due to the fact that there seems to be a bug in the render_content subroutine in cfg/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/MePrints/Widget/LatestEPrints.pm.

Basically the new added items are added at the “wrong side” of the queue, giving the impression that the list does not change (while actually, it does).

The problem is caused by the fact that, for some reason,

$items->reorder( 'datestamp' );

is not actually sorting the list as it should.

So you should be able to fix the issue easily by adding:

$items->{ids} = [reverse @{$items->{ids} } ];

Or something similar (depending on how you want to sort the list) after the malfunctioning reorder statement in the render_content subroutine .

You will then need to refresh the Meprints pages, and the issue should be solved.

I hope it can be of help!

Michele

Michele Morelli
Research Technologies Junior Developer

CoSector – University of London

Senate House, Malet Street, London WC1E 7HU

Direct:
0207 862 8180
Email: mailto:michele.morelli@cosector.com

Web:
http://www.cosector.com/research-technologies

CoSector Blue Black T RGB Horizontal small