Re: [EP-tech] Integrating eprints-3.3.15 with office365

Hi, Alan, Thank you for the reply, and also for the possible solutions, therein.

Yes, every time I make changes in any of the eprints-related files, I
reload the repository and also restart the web server.

Regarding the authentication settings for smtp.office365.com, our
email support team  has taken care of that aspect. I'm, therefore,
able to send emails from the eprints.iisc.ac.in server using 'alpine'
application.

I haven't tried the changes that you have suggested in Email.pm file.
Will give it a try and let you know the outcome.

Thanks and regards, Francis