[EP-tech] MePrints - Latest Additions view not updated

I'm having a problem with MePrints Latest Additions display in user profile.

As example when I have deposited a new record and try to display at http://urldaomain/cgi/latest it indicates a new record have been added, but when I click on my user profile at http://urldomain/profile/userid, the new deposited record is not showing in the latest addition list. It seems that the record only shows 10 previous records and not latest records.

I've tried to disable and uninstall MePrints plugin through EPrints Bazaar and re-install the MePrints plugins back, but the problem hasn't been solved yet.

Best Regards,

Muizzudin
Librarian,
Universiti Putra Malaysia.