Re: [EP-tech] Excluding items from a view

Hi Alan

You can add filters to browse views.  Here’s a filter configuration from a browse view that only shows items that have a specific flag set:

filters => [{
meta_fields => [qw( publicly_visible )],
value => "yes",
}],

I don’t really know if you can set it to show all but one value of a set, but you can set a flag using an automatic field, and then use that in the filter.

Adam