[EP-tech] ORCID Support Advance Update

Hi Will,

thank you for the new version and fixing two issues thereby.

I don't understand your argumentation for not using a DOI lookup during
the import from ORCID process. The data in Crossref which includes some
ORCIDs will already have been authorized by the author(s), otherwise the
ORCIDs would not be part of Crossref data. Thereby, I see no reason that
the users have to authorize again in the repository. I also see no
reason why a user want to (manually) replace an ORCID coming from
Crossref. Is there a realistic scenario for that? However, even besides
the ORCID information, the other bibliographic data from Crossref is
much better than the one which can be imported by orcid.org only. Can
you reconsider the availability of an DOI import for the ORCID plugin?

Best regards,
Philipp