From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Aris Kurniawan
Sent: 23 July 2018 02:20
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Eprints-tech Digest, Vol 118, Issue 15

Hi Enio Carboni

after i check the process_stats file, the difference is just in

#! / usr / bin / perl -w

on my computer on line 1 process_stats =

#! / usr / share / eprints3 / bin / perl -w

use EPrints;

on my computer line 12 process_stats =

use eprints3;

but not on line 1 / usr / share / eprints3 / bin / perl -w on my computer pointing to the installation folder eprints3?

thank you

-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302). The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to its secondary activity of credit broking.