[EP-tech] Loading the manage deposits create a new cache table everytime

Hi,

I migrated a server from eprints 3.3.7 to eprints 3.3.15 and noticed that
the "Manage deposits" page loads very slow, depending on how many deposits
the user has (more than 30 seconds for some users).

After investigating I found out that eprints creates a new cache table
everytime time the "Manage deposits" page is loaded, which creates that
long wait. I installed eprints 3.3.16 on a test server and the problem is
still there. I found the issue already reported on github (
https://github.com/eprints/eprints/issues/221) and I left a comment as
well, but it's been more than a month and I got no response.

It has first been reported on 2014 but it is still a problem today. Can
this issue get some attention please?