From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Philipp Zumstein
Sent: 01 July 2018 20:32
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Import by DOI in ORCID plugin

Hi there,

the ORCID Support Advance plugin has some indication that it can import the items also by DOI [1]. This could be very useful because the publication data from ORCID itself is often quite sparse.

Is it already possible to import by DOI from the ORCID plugin?

If not, what is missing to make this happen?

Best,
Philipp

[1]
https://github.com/eprints/orcid_support_advance/blob/24458dd57a8bf651fc3998db7d74547cc86fdaa7/lib/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Screen/ImportFromOrcid.pm#L454

-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302). The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to its secondary activity of credit broking.