From: <eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of "Alan.Stiles" <alan.stiles at open.ac.uk>
Date: Thursday, 25 January 2018 09:38
To: "eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: [EP-tech] Welsh language phrases

We are looking at multi-languaging a number of our sites shortly ? does anyone on the list use / have a welsh language option, and are you willing to share the phrase files with me please?

Thanks!

Alan

-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302). The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to its secondary activity of credit broking. *** Options: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/eprints-tech *** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/ *** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/ *** EPrints developers Forum: http://forum.eprints.org/