[EP-tech] Welsh language phrases

We are looking at multi-languaging a number of our sites shortly ? does anyone on the list use / have a welsh language option, and are you willing to share the phrase files with me please?

Thanks!
Alan
-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302). The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to its secondary activity of credit broking.