[EP-tech] EPrints Software Engineer vacancy

Fancy a new challenge?  Come work with us in Southampton.

EPrints Services are looking for a Software Engineer to fill a development and support role.

The EPrints platform is used within over 500 organisations throughout the world.

We support over a 100 customer EPrints repositories, as well as supporting the open source EPrints platform.

We are looking for a keen mind with experience of Linux, Apache, databases and Web scripting languages.

See more at https://t.co/eyTQdVGInv and learn more about us at http://www.eprints.org/

Kelly

--

Kelly Terrell