Re: [EP-tech] Upgrading from 3.0

  • To: Christopher Gutteridge <totl@soton.ac.uk>
  • Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Upgrading from 3.0
  • From: Gianluca Sforna <giallu@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 14:23:44 +0200

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 10:48 AM, Christopher Gutteridge
<totl@soton.ac.uk> wrote:

> You can do the software upgrade in one hit, BUT you should work through any
> tasks required for every single minor update. It's going to be a bit of
> work, but you've not upgraded it since Twitter was launched...

The interesting fact is that I was hired to make a server migration
because the current hosting plan is going to be discontinued.

If it wasn't for this, the same eprints instance would probably run
past Twitter bankruptcy :)

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://plus.google.com/+gianlucasforna - http://twitter.com/giallu