[EP-tech] Open Repositories 2018 Program now online!

We are excited to announce the full program for Open Repositories 2018 in Bozeman, Montana.

https://www.conftool.net/or2018/sessions.php

Outline Program:

  • Sunday, informal meet-ups from mid afternoon
  • Monday, workshops please sign-up during registration as places are limited, Ideas Challenge reception and launch in the evening
  • Tuesday, opening keynote from Casey Fiesler, Assistant Professor in the Department of Information Science at University of Colorado Boulder, conference sessions during the day, and evening poster reception.
  • Wednesday, conference sessions all day and evening Gala Dinner
  • Thursday, conference sessions and closing keynote from Asaf Bartov, Wikimedia Foundation.

Please note the Program Committee and Local Hosts reserve the right to update the conference schedule, therefore times and dates of sessions may change.

Early bird registration closes on 22nd April.

There is more information about the conference at the conference website. Keep up to date via our Twitter feed at https://twitter.com/OR2018MT the hashtag for this year’s conference is #OpenRepo2018.

We look forward to seeing you in Bozeman.

Best regards,

Claire Knowles and Evviva Weinraub

Program Committee Co-Chairs

On behalf of the Program Committee and Local Hosts

Code of Conduct http://www.or2018.net/code-of-conduct/

Openness Statement http://www.or2018.net/open-repositories-statement-on-inclusion-and-openness/