From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Schallehn, Volker
Sent: 08 March 2018 14:32
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] ORCID Support plugin

Hi all,

what's the reason for setting the creators_orcid field to readonly via CSS:

.ep_eprint_creators_orcid[readonly="true"]
{
    background-color: #e0e0e0;
    cursor: not-allowed;
}

If someone has entered a wrong name using the lookup tool, you can delete the name but not the ORCID-ID. Or did I miss something?

Kind regards,
Volker