[EP-tech] Ask about frequency of items-under-review mailings:

Hi ,

I already try your suggestion, and it works. But, when I try to use to_list
and to_cc (https://wiki.eprints.org/w/API:EPrints/Email), I get error. If
to_email => blabla at comain.com and I want cc to other email address let say
5 people, what function I must use?

When I try thy this method below, I get error
my $bool = $user->is_staff();
my $staff_email = $bool->get_value( "email" ); #for editor/administrator
to_email => $staff_email

Error from var/log :  Can't call method "get_value" without a package or
object reference at (eval 663) line 20.\n
var/last_changed.timestamp has been modified since the repository config
was loaded: reloading!