[EP-tech] References not visible by default in the public view of item

Hello,

I have recently installed EPrints v3.3.15

Generally everything works fine.

I have two questions.

1.       As Admin I have added article’s references to the section called References. These are visible in the Admin view,

but when an anonymous visitor accesses the page, and selects the publication, only the title, author(s) name and abstract and publishing date are displayed.

Where I can turn on also the option that References are displayed? I searched via Admin->Config.Tools->View Configuration, but could not find the right script to modify.

The problem applies to all entries, not a specific one. I need a solution for all the site.

I tried to copy article’s references to Additional Information field. Then it worked. Additional Information’s content (if existing) was displayed in the public view (i.e. for anonymous visitor).

Is there any specific syntax I could use specially in these fields/windows (to force newline each reference) when entering bibliographic data? Or is there any workaround?

Please see example (problematic) repository entry at:

https://eprints.ttu.ee/6/

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Tarmo Tuisk