[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Moderate create account
- Subject: [EP-tech] Moderate create account
- From: J.Salter at leeds.ac.uk (John Salter)
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 15:54:21 +0000
- In-reply-to: <EMEW3|c628f73104e4c9bee9d8ce153973446euBA9lY14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|CACOEPmOBS3ngapE=iOFe6L7OAyFka-wLnysZ+tGFiuiOp2ASMQ@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CACOEPmOBS3ngapE=iOFe6L7OAyFka-wLnysZ+tGFiuiOp2ASMQ@mail.gmail.com> <CACOEPmOBS3ngapE=iOFe6L7OAyFka-wLnysZ+tGFiuiOp2ASMQ@mail.gmail.com> <EMEW3|c628f73104e4c9bee9d8ce153973446euBA9lY14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|CACOEPmOBS3ngapE=iOFe6L7OAyFka-wLnysZ+tGFiuiOp2ASMQ@mail.gmail.com> <DB6PR0302MB2711D5686C4A510340717125C4A00@DB6PR0302MB2711.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com>
I don't think this option exists by default, but you could alter the registration process along these lines:
- the email sent to the person creating the account is just a 'we are processing your registration'
- the email with the 'activate account' link (that includes the pin) is sent to whoever will moderate the user accounts
You would probably also want to generate an email once the user has been activated to let them know they can now log in.
Does that sound like a sensible solution for your requirements?
If so, I can provide some more pointers for how to achieve this.
From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Ajunk Pracetio via Eprints-tech
Sent: 11 December 2018 01:45
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Moderate create account
Can EPrints set to moderate every user that using create account? So admin can accept or reject when user register a new account.
Agung Prasetyo W.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...