Re: [EP-tech] Not a valid repository identifier

Hi all,

Found the error.  I had a “broken”/unused archive in the directory

“archives”.

This archive had no virtual hosts but seems to nevertheless have wrecked havoc with Eprints.  Removing the directory only keeping “ok” eprints archives solved the issue.

Thank you all for providing input and suggestions!

Regards,

Christer