From: <eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of David R Newman <drn@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Tuesday, 27 February 2018 at 1:15 am
To: Eprints Tech <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Refresh Abstracts removing Boxes from Summary Page

Hi Liam,

That sounds all right to me.  I am planning on amending the underlying
codebase to pass through the preview flag to Boxes, so that can be used
in future, as this will provide a more generic solution.  However, in
this case I think this covers the only situation I am aware of where
you would not want the boxes rendered.

Regards

David Newman

soton.ac.uk> on behalf of David R Newman <drn@ecs.soton.ac.uk>

soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Monica Wood <monica.wood@utas.edu.au>
> > Sent: 09 January 2018 01:29
> > To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
> > Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Refresh Abstracts removing Boxes from
> > Summary
> > Page
> >
> > Update on this issue.
> >
> > I compared the index.html in /html/en/archive/…. Of a single
> > record,
> > both with one that was generated using bin/generate_abstracts and
> > one
> > using bin/epadmin refresh_abstracts.
> >
> > I noticed the one using generate_abstracts defined the http_root
> > and
> > http_cgiroot as http, while the refresh_abstracts was https.
> >
> > So I figured that generate_abstracts was run locally, so it wasn’t
> > forced through https, while refresh_abstracts was.
> >
> > It had to be something that the Screen::EPrint::Box didn’t like
> > about
> > being generated through https.
> >
> > Well the issue isn’t with Screen::Eprint::Box per say, it was the
> > implementations of Irstats and Altmetrics using this plugin
> > (lib/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Screen/Eprint/Box/[
Altmetric.pm|Irstats

https://eprints.utas.edu.au/

https://eprints.utas.edu.au

http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/