Re: [EP-tech] Refresh Abstracts removing Boxes from Summary Page

Hi Liam,

That sounds all right to me.  I am planning on amending the underlying
codebase to pass through the preview flag to Boxes, so that can be used
in future, as this will provide a more generic solution.  However, in
this case I think this covers the only situation I am aware of where
you would not want the boxes rendered.

Regards

David Newman