Re: [EP-tech] eprints3 migration with apache port change

Dear David + Thomas.

thank you for your super-quick answers. This worked allright.

Now that I can browse and search the archive there is one more problem.

The migration went from OpenSuSE to Debian and I cannot log in as a
user in the new environment.

The URL is "SITENAME/cgi/users/login" and does not work, whereas my
previous Login-URL was

"SITENAME:8080/cgi/users/login?target=SITENAME%3A8080%2Fcgi%2Fusers%2Fhome"

Some additional cgi configuration?

Best,

h.h.