[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] eprints integration with office365 SMTP
- Subject: [EP-tech] eprints integration with office365 SMTP
- From: th.lauke at arcor.de (th.lauke at arcor.de)
- Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 18:43:18 +0200
- In-reply-to: <20180830161544.0B998135D797@localhost>
- References: <20180830161544.0B998135D797@localhost> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Hi, Thomas, This is a test from Francis using the 'mail' command.
obviously your mailer is allowed to send and receive,
but EPrints make the trouble!?
> No mails are being blocked based on mail headers?
no doubt, blocking isn't the problem :)
Please try to increase the verbosity of eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints/Email.pm
as usual when debugging ...