[EP-tech] eprints integration with office365 SMTP

Hi Thomas, Thanks for the reply.

I'm able send and receive mails using the 'mail' command.

The outcome of Test Email through Admin->System Tools->Send Test Email
is also same:

The system is currently unable to send email. Please try again later.
If this problem persists, please contact the administrator with
details.

No mails are being blocked based on mail headers?

Regards, Francis