[EP-tech] Very slow access, File not found, Error Generating views

Hi,

I’m hoping if anyone can provide me guidance on how to fix the following issues:

1.       Very slow accessing EPrints when a particular user is logged in.  Other users are ok.

-          I’ve checked the following:  server space still 3.5GB left, network connections are ok since other user login are fast.  I’ve also restarted apache, but same issue with the users

2.       Getting a 404 error for user in issue#1 when accessing some of his items.

-          I’ve checked the eprint table and I can see the record for eprintid 3637 is there, but when we go to http://researcharchive.wintec.ac.nz/3637/, it is saying 404 File not Found.

3.       When generating views, I’m getting:

“EPScript error:  Script in citation eprint/default: can’t get a property {usertype from undefined value at character 14

  $current_user{usertype} = ‘editor’

                                ^ here at /opt/eprints3/bin/../perl_lib/EPrints/Script.pm line 162.”

I’m not sure if the above issues are all linked together or they are separate issues on their own.  Any help to fix the above issues is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Ellis

This electronic mail transmission is intended for the named recipients only. It may contain private and confidential information. If this has come to you in error you must take no action based upon it, nor must you copy it or show it to anyone; please telephone or email the sender at Wintec immediately and return the original email. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage sustained as a result of software viruses. It is your responsibility to carry out such virus checking as is necessary before opening any attachment which may be included with this message.