De : Matthew Kerwin [mailto:matthew.kerwin@qut.edu.au]
Envoyé : 11 janvier 2018 20:54
À : eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Objet : Re: [EP-tech] Bug when uploading files

Hi there,

I remember getting frustrated at this once, so I hacked perl_lib/EPrints/System.pm in sub sanitise:

$filepath =~ s!.*/(?=.)!!;

It’s running in production, but I’ve never looked into it since doing that half a year ago.  It was a bit radical.

Cheers

--

Matthew Kerwin | Team Leader | ITS-EIS | KG-SYN-2.32 | QUT

🗿 Please consider the Moyai before deleting this email.