[EP-tech] [EXT] Antwort: Enabling a document license

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the quick response, we don?t have that folder, see below

[root at eprints namedsets]# pwd

/opt/eprints3/archives/sunderland/cfg/namedsets

[root at eprints namedsets]# ls -lt

total 16

-rw-r--r-- 1 eprints eprints 491 Oct 23  2015 document

-rw-r--r-- 1 eprints eprints  61 Oct 23  2015 user

[root at eprints namedsets]#

I have however found it in /opt/eprints3/site_lib/namedsets adding the code and completing a config reload has triggered it to display.

Thank you for your help
Ian