[EP-tech] Antwort: Enabling a document license

Hi Ian,

these are loaded from a namedset:
{eprints_root}/archives/{archive}/cfg/namedset/licenses

Best regards,

Martin

--
Dr. Martin Br?ndle
Zentrale Informatik

Von:	Ian Frost <ian.frost at sunderland.ac.uk>
An:	"eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Datum:	19.04.2018 13:38
Betreff:	[EP-tech] Enabling a document license
Gesendet von:	eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk

Hi All,

We operate ePrints 3.3.12 and have a question regarding the license option
when you upload a document.  At the moment we are presented with a short
list of licenses including Creative Commons licenses upto v3.0.

We would like to add Creative Commons v4 to this list, does anyone know how
we go about this?

Looking in admin\Config. Tools\Phrase Editor I can see the same licenses as
shown on the upload document screen and Creative Commons v4.0, how does I
get it to appear in the list?

I?ve checked the Wiki but nothing seemed to cover this.

Thanks
Ian*** Options: