[EP-tech] "ORCID Support" plugin and "Generic Reporting Framework" plugin

Hi Gilles,

As far as I am aware, the GRF plugin in itself does not provide any
reports, just allows other plugins to generate and make reports
available.  It was intended to be used more widely but I think is
currently only used (in the Bazaar) by the REF plugins and ORCID support
plugin.

Regards

David Newman