Re: [EP-tech] Archive under attack, security issue

Hello,
sorry the right url is: http://www.rmoa.unina.it

@john: where do I find errors?

The server contains only eprints instances.

I try to upgrade the script, and I'll let you know.

Thanks
Alfredo

Hi Alfredo,

Is there anything in the error logs?

Can your server access other websites? It need to be able to contact the Recaptcha service to confirm the response.

It might also be worth looking at:

https://github.com/eprints/eprints/pull/468

which updates the reCaptcha to v2, and has a configuration setting for a proxy - if you server uses on when trying to contact external services.

I think it should work OK on v3.3.14.