[EP-tech] REF Compliance Checker for EPrints - compliant 'yes/no' database field name?

Hi,

In the 'REF Compliance Checker for EPrints' plugin, is compliance written to a field in simple 'yes' or 'no' format.

For example, what field determines the red/green compliance status on reporting?

I believe the 'BITAND' scoring system in the updated version is still as below:

use constant {
    COMPLIANT           => 1,
    DEP                 => 2,
    DEP_COMPLIANT       => 4,
    DEP_TIMING          => 8,
    DIS                 => 16,
    DIS_DISCOVERABLE    => 32,
    ACC                 => 64,
    ACC_TIMING          => 128,
    ACC_EMBARGO         => 256,
    EX_DEP              => 512,
    EX_ACC              => 1024,
    EX_TEC              => 2048,
    EX_OTH              => 4096,
    EX                  => 8192,
};

But I'm looking for a field to report simple 'yes/no' compliance on, through our data warehousing.

Best,

Linds

--
Mr Lindsay Wood
e-Repositories Manager, University of Warwick